We can be reached several ways:
By phone: +1-917-415-8804
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: 331 Madison Avenue, 8th floor
New York, NY 10017
In Person: Berlin International Film Festival 2013
INFORMATION ABOUT SUBMITTING ORIGINAL MATERIAL/SCRIPTS :
- If you have an agent, the agent may submit on your behalf.
- If not, you MUST send a written query first and add the following information: genre, target audience, location, budget, packaging and financing in place, your b.g. plus include a link or a website with your reel.
WE WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL WITHOUT A SIGNED PAPER RELEASE! This is for your and our protection.
- If we are interested in pursuing your project, you will be sent a release by return email.
- Only when we have received your signed release will we read your script.
JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2013, BERLIN, GERMANY:
WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING CREW WITH DOCUMENTARY EXPERIENCE AND REELS!
- Shooters (DoPs with own equipment)
- Sound (with own equipment)